Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Civil Rights Litigation offers how-to guidance on civil rights procedure from skilled judges and attorneys, with emphasis on causes of action under California law. It features:
• Detailed coverage of litigation under the Unruh Act, the Ralph and Bane Acts, Proposition 209, and California's Anti-SLAPP statute
• Comprehensive coverage of actions involving fundamental rights such as speech, press, religion, and privacy, as well as discrimination in employment, housing, disability, gender, and sexual orientation
• Customizable forms to help streamline your practice
• Extensive bibliographies to expedite further research
• A binder format with individual chapter pamphlets
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.