Alternative Dispute Resolution is a comprehensive practical resource explaining traditional and evolving ADR methods. Written by experienced arbitrators and mediators, the practice guide covers the rules governing each ADR process, including negotiations, minitrials, mediation, collaborative law, private judging, contractual arbitration, and much more.
- Strategic considerations
- Marital settlement negotiations
- Mediation and other nonadjudicatory methods
- Domestic relations mediations
- Construction disputes ADR
- Judicial arbitration and other court-ordered ADR
- Contractual arbitration
- Private judging
- Disclosure and disqualification
- Drafting ADR agreements
- Citations to the latest cases available, plus statutes and rules of court
- Topics and procedures developed step by step, showing you what, when, where and how to do it
- Illustrations that are based on actual cases
- Practice-tested forms on disc that conform to the latest rules with comments and suggestions for their use
The print version of this title is updated annually for subscribers by replacement pages.