Recognized by the NYPJI Committee for its utility, New York Pattern Jury Instructions Civil contains virtually everything the civil practitioner needs to prepare winning instructions. The publication is for use at trial and in the early stages of strategy planning, and includes accepted, standard jury instructions for civil cases throughout New York. With this title, save time and avoid omissions and errors. Features include:
New York Pattern Jury Instructions – Civil
- Commentary that accompanies each charge and sets forth supporting authorities in statutes and caselaw
- Coverage of a full range of civil litigation, including all types of tort actions, landlord-tenant disputes, contract disputes, divorces, and will contests
- An up-to-date collection of model charges
- Language that jurors can understand
- A bold-faced, easy-to-spot print
has been recognized as the standard of charging juries in New York since 1966.