Providing an in-depth examination of current naturalization procedures and forms, including recently enacted legislation, U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization Handbook offers step-by-step guidance from the filing of the application through admission to citizenship. It gives you thorough coverage on every issue that may arise, including the ways in which citizenship can vest automatically.
- Procedures for naturalization
- Requirements and bars to naturalization, as well as hundreds of court and administrative case citations
- A basic naturalization model upon which you can base your clients' applications
- Virtually every necessary USCIS form concerning naturalization, along with guidance needed to fill out and file the forms with the USCIS
- Naturalization requirements for members of the armed forces