Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Organized by type of case (Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13) and by type of party (debtor, creditor, or trustee), Bankruptcy Practice Handbook furnishes cost-efficient and practice-effective methods for enforcing your client's rights and obtaining appropriate remedies. This multi-volume set guides you through every stage of the bankruptcy process, from initial contact through final resolution, and contains:
• Sample letters
• Strategies and approaches that have been tested in actual bankruptcy cases
• A detailed addendum on electronic filing and electronic case management
• Collect important and necessary information from the client
• File initial papers for Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 cases or for involuntary cases
• Identify issues and circumstances that may arise with particular types of creditors
• Analyze the Schedules of Assets and Liabilities, the Statement of Financial Affairs, and Proofs of Claim
• Prepare for the meeting of creditors
• Prosecute or defend against avoidance actions
• Determine dischargeability of debts, discharge of the debtor, and exceptions to discharge
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.