Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Authored by the now retired chief justice and the former chief administrator of the Housing Court Department, Landlord and Tenant Law with Forms focuses on pertinent elements of law ranging from contracts to torts. This title provides:
• Insight into the basic nature of the landlord-tenant relationship
• Guidance for building loophole-free leases
• An overview of the history of law affecting landlords and tenants
• Advice on managing a successful outcome when termination of a lease is the only recourse
• Techniques for protecting clients from liability
• Damage control steps to use when injury has occurred on a property