Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Easy to use, Guide To Employee Handbooks provides step-by-step, “what-to-do,” and “how-to-do-it” guidance for creating or upgrading employee handbooks. The text offers comprehensive coverage of problems most likely to be encountered and is designed to give you confidence in arriving at viable compliance and legal solutions. Chapter topics include:
• Developing an employee handbook
• Employment policies
• Compensation policies
• Time-off benefits
• Group health and related benefits
• Employee conduct
• A model handbook
• Federal and state employment laws
• Severance pay summary plan descriptions
• Model guidelines for unionized employees
• Mediation and arbitration
• Use of arrest and conviction information
You'll find selected human resources and government forms on CD-ROM.