Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Federal Environmental Regulation of Real Estate Law Digest focuses on cases dealing with the impact of environmental laws and regulations on land ownership, land development, and land acquisition. This digest contains updated research references and cross-references to assist you in locating items fast. It covers cases involving:
• The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
• Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
• Endangered Species Protection Act (ESPA)
• Clean Water Act (CWA)
• Federal regulations surrounding underground storage tanks (USTs)
• The Clean Air Act
• The Endangered Species Act
• The National Environmental Policy Act
• Storm water runoff
A detailed table of contents, table of cases, and an index facilitate research.