Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Georgia Court Rules and Procedure – State and Federal provides comprehensive coverage of the court rules governing state and federal practice in Georgia in a time-saving format. Publishers Notes assist you in determining effective dates, constitutional validity, and other areas that may apply to your research.
Volume I (State) includes:
• Rules of the Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
• Rules for the Superior Courts Sentence Review Panel of Georgia
• Alternative Dispute Resolution Rules
• Uniform Rules for Dispute Resolution Programs
• Requirements for Qualification and Training of Neutrals
• Uniform Superior Court Rules
• Uniform State Court Rules
• Uniform Rules for the Juvenile Courts
• Uniform Probate Court Rules
• Uniform Magistrate Court Rules
• Rules of the Judicial Qualifications Commission
• Rules of Evidence
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
• Rules of the Judicial Panel on Multi-district Litigation
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.