California Juvenile Laws and Rules contains a comprehensive collection of California and federal statutes, rules of court, and regulations relating to juveniles. Specific information includes:
- Selected juvenile law-related provisions from the California Constitution, Business and Professions Code, Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Education Code, Evidence Code, Family Code, Government Code, Health and Safety Code, Labor Code, Penal Code, Probate Code, Public Contract Code, Vehicle Code, and Welfare and Institutions Code
- Rules of court, including all Juvenile Court Rules and additional selected rules
- Federal materials including provisions from Titles 25 (Indians), 28 (Judiciary and Judicial Procedure), and 42 (Public Health and Welfare) of the United States Code; Indian Child Custody guidelines; and the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children regulations
- Editorial guidance in the construction and application of particular sections
- Cross-references to provisions in the state constitution, codes, and court rules
- A table of Judicial Council forms
- Underlining indicates additions or changes in statutes affected by the previous year's legislation; asterisks indicate deletions. Margin tabs and rear-cover locator provide convenient access to the codes included in the pamphlet.