Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Weston, Falk, Charlesworth, and Strauss's International Law and World Order is a problem-oriented coursebook that poses four clusters of world order problems that require students to identify and frame legal issues in factual context. It enables students to:
• Determine the relevance of information
• Organize relevant law and policy
• Test their analytical skills
• Develop a critical understanding of the possibilities of international law
• Explore the nature of international law and the structure of its processes
• Examine the relationship of international law and lawyers to the world order
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.