Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
One of the best-selling casebooks of all time, Modern Criminal Procedure: Cases, Comments and Questions provides materials that afford maximum freedom to teachers shaping a course in light of their own priorities and interests. Editors have sought to enrich the case material throughout with editors' notes and questions and extracts from illuminating and insightful books, reports, and law review articles. The book covers:
• Arrest, search and seizure, and the right to counsel
• Police interrogation and confessions
• Undercover investigations and computer network surveillance
• Guilty pleas
• Trial by jury and postconviction review
• Individual rights and the war on terrorism
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.