Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Neurolaw: Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries guides plaintiff lawyers, opposing counsel, and medical experts through the medical facts and helps participants effectively explain even highly complex injuries to a nontechnical jury. For each type of brain or spinal injury, this title provides full legal and medical definitions, illustrations, and models, and then takes you through every phase of preparing and trying your case. Topics include:
• Understanding brain and spinal injuries
• Early stages of neurolitigation
• Expert witnesses
• Demonstrative evidence
• Defense positions
• Preparing for trial
• Settlement, trial, and appeal
• Persuade expert clinical witnesses to live up to their duty to provide quality, credible evidence
• Convince opposing parties and fact-finders of real cause, nature, and extent of TBI/SCI injuries
• Assemble accurate and believable evidence that proves all elements of a litigated action
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.