Litigating Major Automobile Injury and Death Cases provides plaintiff attorneys with clear guidance on representing major automobile injury and death cases, and strategies for winning large damage awards with the least expenditure of effort. The set is divided into two volumes:
- Volume 1, Law and Forms, helps plaintiff attorneys build a strong case by incorporating litigation strategies that undermine expected defense strategies and affirm your case.
- Volume 2, Forensic Science, is a science/medical reference that contains hard-to-find data on injury and injury mechanism topics, to prove causation and damages for a variety of crash types and crash injuries, including epidemiology, injury risk by crash type, injury pattern analysis, biomechanics, and more.
This publication also includes:
- A CD-ROM containing pleading and practice forms
- Procedures guiding you from when the client enters the office to obtaining a winning judgment
- Guidance on using focus groups, trial consultants, and juror interviews
- Tips on using visual aids, and how to make the best presentation you can for the jury
- Includes a winning PowerPoint opening presentation for a MAID case
- References to other legal resources for preparing and litigating your case to a favorable conclusion
- Scientific articles to help you obtain critical testimony from your experts, and opposing experts
- Technical articles on event data recorders, air bags, seat belts, and other factors